Be sure to have a spot in our Coffee Café…
Dear guest, Thankfully we are (albeit in an adapted form) open once again! According to the guidelines we can only receive a limited number of guests at a time. As a result we temporarily work with reservations in addition to the spontaneous walk-ins. Reservations can only be made by telephone between 08.30 en 18.00 on 015 750 32 53 Pssst, on Tuesday we are closed and therefore not available by phone. (Ps. Sometimes we are busy bringing our dear guests neatly to their table and therefore unable to immediately answer the phone. Please try again. We call back as many missed calls as possible.
- Reservations made for more than 2 people can only be reserved for people from the same household.
- You book inside for a time slot of 1,5 hours. We ask you to respect the start and end times.
- We will hold your spot for 10 minutes, after which your reservation will expire and the table will be offered to the next guest.
- In good weather you can, if there is space, sit outside. It is not possible to make a reservation for our outside spots.
- During this period we only reserve tables for the consumption of our food and/or drinks that will be ordered by everyone.
- We have very limited places. Please only make a reservation if you are sure you will actually visit Kek. Don’t reserve just to be on the safe side.
- Kek is no longer a workplace due to the limited places.
- Are you not feeling well, having a cold or do you have flu-like symptoms? PLease stay at home.
Despite the sometimes unclear but strict rules, we really can’t wait to welcome you again at Kek and take good care of you!